Created: 08.04.2022 Est. Reading Time 1 - 2 min.

You are looking for living space or you can provide living space?

Then please use the following platforms:

Support for Housing Providers

If you share your living space with refugees and make rooms available, you can send the following application to the Main-Taunus-Kreis:

Download by right click

🗁 Accommodation certificate for the accommodation of refugees from Ukraine in private households (131.02 KB)

Here you can provide information on the size of room(s), furnishings, shared rooms and costs.

Please note the possible takeover amounts:.

If you are renting a flat, please use the following certificate:

The certificate should look like the one shown on the right (click to enlarge) and can be found here

Likewise, a regular rental agreement can be concluded and sent to the Main-Taunus-Kreis.

Please direct all applications regarding the subsidy for ancillary costs and rents to the benefit-approving office of the Main-Taunus-Kreis: